Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Busy, Busy!!

Let's see, got my hair done (yeah) and I'll be off to get a pedi later today! I had photography class with Steph on Monday (fun, fun!) and I have some Inky Dinky Do errands for today. The big boys are in video game heaven. I made them promise to read everyday this week so they can take an A.R. test on Monday. Olivia and Jack are fighting a yucky cold and cough. I spent WAY TOO MUCH money at Target last night. I bought Easter basket goodies, Jared some shorts, and my frivolous expenditure was a wireless keyboard and mouse. I bought one for school and I love it! I am so sick of the cords at home. I also got Olivia the movie Enchanted for her basket gift, but honestly, I am just as excited to have it in the house as she'll be to get it! You know what I'll be watching Sunday afternoon! Damian, the big dork, played hooky from work today. I normally wouldn't be that peeved except for he'll be taking off all next week to stay with the babies since my mom is going to Washington to visit my brother. She booked her trip for the wrong week (argh!). His day off was out of the kindness of his own heart. He told me this morning that he wanted me to have at least one vacation day this week. My favorite place to vacation lately is my computer (woohoo!). I've been in digiscrap heaven! Here's what I've been working on:





5 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Sounds like your having fun! Love the layouts!

Tam said...

I know what you mean about the wires. I never thought much of it and then we got wireless mouse/keyboard for christmas. I LOVE IT

Love the layouts. I am really looking forward to when I can spend more of my time doing my own.

cyndi said...

Oh my goodness. You are just too talented!!! I am super jealous. Do you ever sleep? I swear you are wonder woman. . . What is your secret?

Anonymous said...

The layouts are beautiful. Oh, and I know I said it before, but the photos from Inky Dinky Do are AMAZING!!

Willow

Heather said...

Okay Jen, you're tagged! I just love learning more about you, my friend. :) My blog has the details.