Friday, March 7, 2008

A Whole Lotta Nada!

Well, not really nada. Life is just happening, nothing spectacular. Damian did have an infection from his "procedure". His healing time was a little longer than usual. Damian also had an interview at his work and is being considered for a promotion. Keep us in your prayers! We really need this! He's been looking for a better paying job since he received his degree and student loans are about due (yikes!). I really don't want to work summer school and we need to get the van fixed. The Granny Nanny is only watching the little ones until June so we also will have to fork out daycare for two. If I had it my way, I'd be a stay at home mom! I keep hoping it'll happen sooner than later! Man, when it rains, it pours! Other than digi scrapbooking late at night, I've been finishing up my class assessments at school. What stinks about Kindergarten and assessments is that I have to individually test each student's performance so it takes me forever! I've been learning more about my camera in manual mode with Steph and she is actually entrusting me with helping her design albums (blush). I feel like she is the Jedi master and I am her Padawan! I am excited to help her and to have another outlet for my digi addiction, I mean hobby. Jared and Nick are doing great in school. Nick started baseball practice last week. It also just occurred to him that the end of the quarter is next week and he wants to retain his #1 spot in A.R. for his entire grade level. Knowing that kid, he'll do it again. Jared has been loving Webelos! His leader will complete every requirement with him. We do the belt loops and Faith in God requirement. I like this arrangement! Olivia is as stubborn as always (yet still adorable at the same time). I took Olivia out to the almond groves near our house. She was having a blast running around and exploring. I did get some great photos that I will share later! I've been creating a layout with them and they are so precious that I want it to be perfect! Jack is as yummy as ever! He is trying to crawl as well as slobbering like crazy! I'm sure we'll see some teeth soon. I've posted my latest creations to share. Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

Sounds like you are as busy as I am. Hopefully this promotion will be great for you guys. Staying at home has it's challenges but is well worth it! Good Luck

Williams Family Dirt said...

Very cool, sounds like your keeping busy!

Heather said...

Awww, this is a fun little family. Well, maybe except for DH's ouch. I'm sending many prayers your way for a PROMOTION - but regardless, God always has the right path ahead of you. I'm confident that you will be well cared for. :) Have a great day, my friend.

cyndi said...

Thanx for the love on my blog. I am getting soo addicted. My hubby, Jay is a little bummed that I am even more attached to the comp then I was before. . .:) Which I don't think either of us thought was possible. Thank you so much for turning me on to this class. It is awesome! I am totally going to take DID. I can't wait. My baby turns 1 next month. So I am going to attempt to make his announcements. Any suggestions? The girl who usually takes my kids pics just went on bed rest.
So I had this perfect pic in my head and baby announcement to go with it.
Oh well. Oui this is long. What ward are you in?