Saturday, March 1, 2008

My New Boyfriend


Ok, not really, but isn't he cute! Last Saturday, I helped my friend Stephanie with Inky Dinky Do Photography at BabyFest. I helped her to promote her business, but left with goodies in hand. Right across from her space was a lady who makes bows, hats, and tutus. I, of course, ordered a crocheted hat with a big pink gerber daisy on it. I feel a scrapbook layout coming on with Olivia and this gorgeous hat!! I also bought a nursing cover from a lady who named her company Milky Jugs. It's so stinking cute! It looks like a big camouflaged bib, but for me (and Jack). Elmo was there and we couldn't resist the photo opportunity. Olivia has asked to see it about 10 times already. I think she has a crush on Elmo!

5 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

"Milky jugs", that's cute!

Heather said...

Can't live without my nursing cover. That thing is WONDERFUL! When my DD#2 sees me pulling it out from the bag, she starts saying, "nen neh", which is Korean baby talk for mama's milk. :)

karen said...

What a cute picture. I LOVE my bib. I got it when DM was born and have used it with all the boys. Its so easy to keep on and your not worring about a blanket falling off your shoulders. Looking forward to seeing the cute hat.

Anonymous said...

I have seen the Milky Juggs van around town. It makes me laugh every time!

Oh, I was in at Memorial a couple of day ago to pre-register, your friend does amazingly beautiful work! Wow... I had to walk the halls for a while just to see all the pictures (they wouldn't let me peek in any L/D rooms to see if there are picture there too). It made me want to take many, many photography classes. The classes sounded like a better idea than having many, many more babies just to check out the photos again. =)

Willow

karen said...

Willow - how are you doing? Havent heard from you for a while. When's the baby due? Pretty soon huh.
You really need to get a blog. I want to see pics of YOUR FAMILY. I saw the ones from Pam in December.

Thanks Jen.