Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged Again

I am still working on my Easter pictures. I promise to post them tomorrow. At the end of this post is my latest layout. I got a bit teary eyed creating this one. I made it for Jessica's Sprague Monday Challenge. I usually stew over my layouts, but this one came together quite quickly. On another note, Nick will be getting his new glasses sometime this week. I'll have to post a picture of him sporting his new look. Also, I'm looking forward to scrapping with my peeps on Saturday at the scrapbook store. We haven't had a girl's night out in quite awhile.

My digi friend Heather tagged me today, so here's how it works:

These are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don’t have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you’ve been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

I so got off easy with this one! My middle name is Lyn
L is for lucky. I have been blessed with the greatest husband and four of the most precious children. They are my reason for everything!!! Our family is fortunate enough to have a beautiful home to build our memories in. I have had the opportunity to have received a post graduate education and to have a fabulous career as a teacher (even though right now, my heart is at home with my babies). All this I know is because of my faith in my Heavenly Father and my membership in His church!

Y is for yoga. I've always wanted to try it but just can't find the time.

N is for nuerotic. I am a complete and total stress case! I cannot seem to just let things go. If things are not perfect, it gnaws at me until it is. A possible synonym could be anal.

So now I tag Willow the blogless wonder. I enjoy her hijacking other people's blog to let us know how she's doing.
I also tag my BFF Kiahna and Syndy .

8 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Dang it!! I thought I would get off the hook I don't have a middle name...until I read the directions...Lame that I have to use my maiden name!!! I have to think of two s words and two l words!

April Dawn said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog with such love! I am LDS, and that would be one of the biggest parts of the D and the N in my tag post! I would love to have you visit more...I just left you love on this wonderful LO at the JS forum! Funny thing...I was just called to scouts! LOL! I think I saw somewhere that you were involved with that as well?! Anyway, see you round the blogs and Spraground!

Heather said...

I think by definition that you have to be a little neurotic when you've given birth four times!!!! :) We lose a little of our brain each time. Heh heh heh! You're definitely a blessed woman. Thanks for playing along and letting me get to know you a little better!

Anonymous said...

ACK!! I foolishly thought I would get off the hook. Somehow I figured that since you didn't have a W in your middle name I would be safe. I have a freakishly long middle name for a tagging like this.... it will take some thought.

Willow

p.s. In case you haven't been stalking other blogs' comments page, we have a new baby. Christopher David was an even 10 pounds and 21 3/4 inches long. My visiting companion was my nurse at the hospital. She was fabulous!! Although, I should have listened when she said I could have an epidural.

Leasa said...

Your layouts are always so great! I am trying to talk myself into jumping into the whole digiscrap world, but I am way too computer retarded! Maybe there's a Digiscrap For Dummies book out there! Your kids are beautiful!

The Queen Bee said...

What a sweet picture. Thanks for the tag. I've done several but this one if different so I'll give it a go.

cyndi said...

Okay I have to apologize. I totally did not know that you worked for Inky DInky Do. I thought you were just friends. Any way when I asked for suggestions that is all I wanted. lol. I know the whole mormon I am entitled to freebies cause I am a mormon too kills me. Hello if your working you still need to get paid. I have had a lot of people take advantage of me so I would never do that to someone else. So sorry if you thought that. i would so have emailed this but I didn't see you email address.

Small world is right. Iwork out with Memzy, was in kiahna's ward an d we did music together in primary. And now I am in Willow's ward-- luv her. Anyway I am addicted to your blog!! I sooo want to be as good as you at this scrapbooking thing!!!

SusanD said...

That is a gorgeous photo of 2 of your boys! Wow what a happy baby and those dimples are too cute.