Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Quickie!!

I am a little late in posting my creative team layout. We are all sooo sick and the last of the kiddies became sick yesterday. We all feel like crap. Damian and I have agreed this is one of the top three worst flu bugs of all time. Jared and Daddy brought it home from Scout camp to share with us all. I am shocked I was able to pull it together enough to create this:





















The kit is call My Happy Life and is by Haynay Designs over at Scrap Matters. Such a cute kit!!!! Well, off to make the rounds with Gatorade and Sprite.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm SO SORRY to hear that you're ill. Sounds horrible. Speedy recovery to you all....

Thanks for being such a follower of my blogs. You may not know it, but your words of encouragement really do uplift me. THANK YOU a million times over.

Yep, my Amanda is going off to second grade. I had a wonderful year homeschooling, but it wasn't easy. I feel pretty spent, hah hah. I need to give to my Abigail too. It's helped a lot that I've quit a bunch of things to make more time, but I sure do miss those things sometimes.

Anyway, I won't be able to go to DSE this year (waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh) because my husband's job has him traveling 60% of the time, so the girls have just me a lot of the time. Trying to keep things normal, you know? I'm sad to be missing out. :( But save me another slumber party, would you? I think we'd really have fun together. ;)

Kari said...

We will TOTALLY be saving another slumber party just for Heather, won't we?!?! So wishing we could have her with us but SOOO looking forward t our time!

HATE that the monster of a bug tore through your entire house ... darn scout camp! Bad enough they brought home a week's worth of laundry!! Hope you are all on the mend :)