Wednesday, June 8, 2011

End of the School Year Happenings

May is crazy!!!!!! I really don't know how we made it through all of the events with our sanity intact!

We had the big boy's band concert. They did great!






Nick received a 4.0 gpa this past quarter



He is getting money towards his prescription sports goggles and a cell phone as his reward for all his hard work.

He maintained a 3.96 gpa for the whole year and was honored at our school's Principal's List banquet. Way to go Nick!



Nick and Mrs. White. We love her!



Kind of bittersweet for us as this was his last year at school with me. He has a few weeks to decide if he wants to go to the neighborhood school or the middle school my district feeds into. He is leaning towards the neighborhood school because they have a GATE program. I am having a little bit of separation anxiety just thinking about him not near me.

Jared finished the year on honor roll. Yay Jared!

We don't have honor roll for Kindy kids, but if we did, Oli would be on it. She is one of my top readers and is reading at a high first grade reading level. She is quite the smarty pants! She tells me often that she never ever wants to leave my class and wants me to be her teacher forever. Could someone please hand me a box of kleenex?!

I am so proud of all my children!!! I am a lucky mom!

No comments: