Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Music in the Park-Disneyland (Part II)

So here is the reason why the park closed at 4:00pm



Shut Up!!! Right????

Here's the kicker, They actually let us stay in the park as late as we wanted, but once we left we couldn't get back in. So if we left to go to the awards presentation in California, that's it for the day. So of course, we stayed! The only restricted area to us was the west side of the park after 3:00 pm. We walked onto every ride and saw movie stars throughout the park all day!!! I am not one to be star struck...really! I think that premier parties and awards shows are like high school proms and the celebs are the cool kids. "Look at me!!! I am so cool, Don't you wish you were me??". It just seems kind of stupid! I am rationalizing here, but at Disneyland, it's magical and quite easy to get caught up in the hoopla! People had been waiting in line to get a seat on the red carpet since the previous night. No, thanks people. I'd like to leave my seat to eat or pee.

Around 5:00 ish the party started. Since we were lucky enough to get onto every ride we wanted (several times), we headed over to check out the red carpet fun.

No lie! We saw Kristie Alley, Maks, and Louie from Dancing with the Stars, Jodie Foster, Steven Tyler, David cook, Blake Lewis, Lisa Rinna and Harry, the monkey from the movie, the tall guy last season on dancing with the stars who used to be married to Vanessa Williams, his girlfriend that used to be on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (we loved that show!), Joey Lawrence, Teri Hatcher, and some Disney Kids the kids knew but I could care less about.



Johnny Depp!!!I really, truly saw him!!! Now, he truly is cool! Yes, he is weird! But he in my humble opinion, does not give off the "Look at me! I am so cool! Don't you wish you were me?" vibe. So therefore, he is worth being star struck over!

After we saw Johnny, we left because we were hungry and really needed a bowl of broccoli and cheese soup from the Wharf Cafe in California. Best broccoli and cheese soup! You must try it!

One of the top three best Disneyland trips evah!!!!!

1 comment:

The Queen Bee said...

I don't usually get jealous when people see "stars" but Johnny Depp...Seriously JEALOUS! Like the time I had to skip the girls day out to IKEA and they all got pictures with Keanu Reeves who was shopping there JEALOUS. Now if you'd have seen Robert Downey Jr. I may have to actually swoon for you!!! Fun time!!