Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blog Train Stop #2

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!!!! Well, for most of us it's more like NSD weekend. NSD is kind of like my birthday. I stretch it out for as long as I can and milk it for what it's worth.

Welcome to the not so sunny Central California. It's been raining which seemed like a total surprise to many in this neck of the woods. I am secretly hoping my son's ball game gets rained out so I can head on over to our local scrapbook store earlier than I had hoped to and get scrappin' ;D.

You should have arrived from Wendy's blog and your next stop will be Kim's blog.

I ended up making two layouts from Wendy's Shabby Chic kit because her kit is so FANTABULOUS!!!!






















You can get the kit here.

Here are two layouts I created:

























and turned them into quick pages...






















for you!!!
Update:Wow!! I ran out of bandwith. Switched to 4shared so we should be good to go!
Get them here and here

18 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing the pages!

Gretchen Clark said...

thanks Jen...these are so pretty!!!

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!! Love the QP:)

Kari said...

I need to go back and comment on every last one of your big, exciting posts but I'm just gonna gush here ... CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so excited for you and your new creative teams!! They are super, duper lucky to have your amazing talent - you picked some *GREAT* designers to work for, too! I am SO snagging Wendy's grab bag ... MUST have Shabby Chic! And those date stamps are to die for ;) The fact that I get these quick pages is the best news of today - I absolutely loved them both in the gallery!!! You, my dear, are a SUPAH STAH!!!

Dana said...

Thank you so much for the pages - they are beautiful.

Breeoxd said...

thanks very much!

viswpen said...

Thank you! The are soo beatiful!
/Petra

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful QP's....BEAUUUTIFUL!

No Reimer Reason said...

Thank you for the cute QPs. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous qiuckpages! thank-you

Pam said...

Love the QP's! I love them so much, I bought the grab bag--thank you!

Krisi and Adam said...

Hey girl! The downloads say out of bandwith!

See you around!

Frenzymom said...

Love the QP's but I'm unable to download them. Hope I can later.

Frenzymom said...

Love the QP's they are so cute. I am unable to download them for some reason. It's saying out of bandwidth or something. Hopefully I can later.

ash & diz said...

So sad... box.net says you're out of bandwidth. =(

Nikki Rose Ty said...

i love QPs!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous QPs! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on May. 06, 2009. Thanks again.