Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthda Olivia!!!

I can't believe my baby girl is four!!!! In a blink of an eye she went from this sweet baby





























to this beautiful little girl!
























For her birthday, we invited her friends to a Shabby Girls tea party. All the girls had a complete makeover. Their nails were painted, they got a fancy hair-do with a tiara, and make-up applied. They got to dress up, eat fancy food, & make candy necklaces. Yep, I went overboard! Worth every penny! The hostesses were fantastic and made every girl feel like a princess! Shabby Girls is also a trendy kiddie couture boutique so of course we couldn't leave without a bit of shopping! I got some really cute outfits for Olivia's four year old portraits. Scroll down to see the slideshows of her party. I had just as much fun as the girls did! Thanks to all of our friends who helped to make her birthday special! Feel free to download any photos from photobucket. If you'd like them without the watermark, just let me know what you'd like.





3 comments:

Kari said...

Oh, seriously? Sounds like the absolute perfect party for a princess :) She is gorgeous!

Gretchen Clark said...

so cute!!! I bet they had a blast

Williams Family Dirt said...

Looks like a fun day! Happy Birthday Olivia!