Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Quickie (post that is)!

I am soooo crazy busy lately! Having lots of sessions and wrapping up the end of the school year has left little time to CR8! I did find the time to make Olivia's B-Day invitation. It's soo cute!!! Perfect for her party theme.
















Credits: M.Turnidge Party Girl paper, WM[Squared] Shabby Chic Chandelier

I made a layout with a pic I took of Jack as well:






















Credits: Britt-ish Designs Boyys of Summer brads, A Haunted Nightmare paper2, Leave the World Behind Staple
D.Mogstad Punk'd alpha, Something Blue Studios photo edge, A. Aspnes dripped Stain
Fonts-Lugosi, Underwood Champion

Off to edit client photos and Olivia's B-day party. Holy Cow!! Her party was AMAZING! I'll save the details for the next post.
Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Kari said...

The invite is gorgeous and I can't believe that is little Jack ... he has grown up before my cybereyes!!!! That is a perfect layout to match his "big boy" status :)