Friday, May 22, 2009

Granny's Bday!

Last weekend, my Granny turned 85!!! Grandpa, the big boys, and I made the trip to visit. Damian and the little ones stayed behind as Olivia had impetigo. Not the kind of gift we'd like to give Granny. Granny was really mellow, not very talkative. I think it was all a bit much for her. She had her favorite cake and Herbie helped her to chow on that. Those of us (to remain nameless) would sneak Granny Pepsi. I guess she's not supposed to have liquids without thickener. She kept asking for it and dangnabit, it's her party!!!! She did ask where the boos were. We had to draw the line there.

We left Granny to nap and all headed over to Sizzler. Sorry no pics. Too busy at the salad bar! We had a great visit with everyone!

So to my family: I went ahead and put the pictures into a photobucket slideshow. All the pictures are uploaded as 5x7. Click on view images on the slide show feature. It will take you to photobucket. They is an option at the top to buy photos. You can upload them to Target and print whatever you want. You can also click view album and download them to your computer. If this set up is not working for you, let me know and we'll find another way to get these to you.

Hugs!
Jen



No comments: