Friday, May 15, 2009

Summer Blog Train

So a bunch of us girlies that play together over at Scrap Matters were inspired to design a free Summer kit. We are otherwise known as the Design Star cast off's. In other words, we were in a design competition, and didn't make it to the end. So rather than feeling defeated, we chose to make someting, just for fun. I am the last stop on the blog train. You should have arrived from Jude's blog . If you got lost along the way or stumbled upon my bloggy and want to get the whole kit, you can go to Carols' blog. She is the first stop.

Here is my part of the kit:





















Here is the preview of the mega kit!





















Here are the links to my goodies:
Elements
Papers

16 comments:

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Talia French said...

Thanks so much for the fun kit!

Hillary said...

Thanks Jen! Looks awesome!

Michelle said...

thank you!

Williams Family Dirt said...

So cute great job! I will start my downloading!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Summer Theme post on May. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Natalie said...

Thanks Jen!! You really are very talented. LOVE this kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 May [LA 07:18pm, NY 09:18pm] - 16 May [UK 02:18am, OZ 12:18pm] ).

ash & diz said...

thanks for the great freebie! love your site. and your photography is amazing!

JOY said...

SOOOOO cute Jen! (You should have one) I'm still working on my digi-lesson from Jessica :0).

I am writing an organizing e-book -Can I use the pic you sent me of your household binder??? It is the cutest! You are so talented!

Kari said...

What a great idea for you guys to partner up!! The kits looks awesome :) Will have to make my way around the train track!

Suzanna da Gana Presentes said...

Thank you very much!!!!
Suzanna from Brazil

LizJ said...

Gosh, what a wonderful kit! Thank you SO much!

TerriK said...

THANKS!!

Heather said...

You crazy and amazing overachieving Superwoman you! Now add designer to the list. ;)

Lilipuce said...

Thanks so much for sharing !