Friday, May 8, 2009

Viva Fiesta

Yay!!! Finally a kit for all my Ensenada pictures!!! Check out Wendy's new kit Viva Fiesta!!





















Here is what I made with it:





















For our 10 year wedding anniversaries, a bunch of our closest friends decided to take a cruise to Ensenada. We had a blast! Except for the fact I was sick as a dog as I had just found out I was pregnant with Jack (not seasick). So I was of course over the moon when I got my hands on this kit! I can't wait to scrap the rest of the pics!

Disclaimer: No worries LDS friends, those drinks are virgins!

Go here to get Wendy's kit.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Bwahaha! You sure about those virgin drinks? Wink wink. :)

I find that I don't any substances to make me high... I'm always this hyper.

:D

ash & diz said...

What a cute kit! I may have to splurge and buy it! I bought SO much stuff last weekend, having a lil' buyer's remorse. It would be a perfect kit for my pictures from my honeymoon in Cancun last June!

Kendra said...

Hey Jen-
My husband and I went on a cruise to Ensenada too! And, I was barely pregnant with our little guy Jack. I was so sick the whole time. It took me until last summer before I could even start to talk about going on another cruise!

Love that kit too

Williams Family Dirt said...

If I remember correctly the first round wasn't virgin--totally funny! Great LO!

Jen Wolff said...

You, Mike and Sarah were the ones drinking them. I was PG...remember. I wanted to scrap the picture of you and Damian with the velvet Joeseph Smith Picture, but I didn't know if it would be appropriate to post it as Bob Marley was smoking out next to the prophet and another pic next to it had the a marijuana plant.

Mike said...

post that pic I want it lol we have hardly any good pics of the trip

Kari said...

That looks and sounds like the most fun trip!!! Love the new kit and love what you did with it, of course :)