Thursday, May 21, 2009

Do you appreciate your teacher?

Someone appreciated me so much that they let me have a ticket to see...

















OMG!!!!! Paramore! I HEART Paramore! The band that inspired Stephenie Meyer as she wrote Twilight! The band that has songs on the Twilight Soundtrack! The band that Olivia loves rockin' out to while playing Rockband! AHHHH! When Olivia's favorite song "That's What you Get" was played I of course called home and let her listen.


















Oh, but they were just the opening act for...








Keep scrolling

































Can you believe it!!! A past parent of mine, Lisa and I were chatting during our school carnival last week. We like to get our little girls together for birthday parties and such. Her family is the neatest ever! She was telling me that her hubby bought her tickets to see No Doubt. My jaw open and envy in my eyes I told her how jealous I was. Her response..."I have an extra ticket, do you want to come?" Ummm, let me think about that one a minute....Heck yah! I offered to pay for the ticket and she declined, can you believe it!?! She introduced me to her gal pals as the best kindergarten teacher evah (or something like that)! BLUSH! Thanks Lisa! You Rawk!

Damian was totally jealous! Neener, neener, neener! Love ya babe! Next time they are here, you and me-K!

I heart Lisa and her friends!!! We had a blast people watching in disbelief the Ho-fest that took place amongst the crowd. Who knew you could bump and grind without a pole to "I'm Just a Girl"? Quite an eclectic group of people in my hometown! Teenie boppers wearing tshirts...well just tshirts, cougars groping strangers while on a date, unattractive people making out(yuck!). Good thing I only took my bridge camera as I wore beer and wine from the drunks that passed by. My lil camera didn't do too bad. Here are a few more pics:


















Teaching rocks!

3 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Glad you had fun!

Carol said...

Ohh you are very very lucky! Sounds like you had a great time.

Kari said...

Oh, you are a lucky girl!!! While I had never heard of Paramore (blushing and rushing to the iTunes store to update my music selections beyond HSM, Hannah Montana, and The Jonas Brothers) I *LOVE* No Doubt!! That Gwen Stefani amazes!! Color me green with envy! Your pics are *FAB*