Sunday, August 9, 2009

Addicted to Speed Scrapping

There were speeds scraps all weekend at Scrap Matters in honor of their birthday. I didn't make all of the scraps, but squeezed in a few between editing photos and making some birth announcements for a client. My goal was to scrap a page for each of the kids by tonight. I am pooped and about ready for bed. Thought I'd share what I did before hitting the hay.






















Credits: Wild Oats by Chelle's Creations and Sarah Bennet Designs, String frame from WM [Squared]'s Teen Grunge kit






















Credits:Creative Blocks Template2 Britt-ish Designs
WM [Squared] Teen Grunge Stitches
Z.Pearn You Rock felt star
TStroud/A.Heiman Xtreme Lil Dude star,staple,ribbon 2, and word art
TSrtoud /K.Hartely Off tha Chain papers 1,3,11, wire, splat, star border
D. Mogstad Punkd Metal star, alpha, small journaling tab yellow, frame
font Dirty Ego






















Credits:Sahlin Studio Blessed kit- Stem shadow, grass, heart fish line, frame, flowers 1 & 2, ppr.1
SM Perfect Picnic staple 2
TStroud Sugar and Spice ribbon 31
MTurnidge Sweet Dreams glitter splat
Paint Stroke brush-from Bitbox
Font Underwood Champion, Love Ya Like a Sister






















Credits:Britt-ish Designs High School Ends glitter splat 2 recolored, Boys of Summer hanging star 2
Fernilis's Junk Drawer ppr 5
Something Blue Studios frame 1 recolored
T. Stroud A Fathers Strength alpha recolored

Nighty night!

2 comments:

Stake Camp Directors said...

Okay I can't even pick a favorite. Someday I'll scrap- okay I am lying but you do a great job lady>

Kari said...

I was so excited to see you speed scrapping!! I actually got to do 2 in the past 2 weeks and it was so great :) I am the slowest scrapper so they are always a HUGE challenge for me! Maybe someday I'll be good like you ;)