Monday, August 17, 2009

Things That Make Me Go Hmmm?????

Sooooo...
* My almost 2 year old smells like B.O. at the end of a day full of playing. He is still chubby so his chubby parts reek! I am talking stinky man B.O. Either someone needs to create a line of deodorant for children or I need to resort to speed stick.
* Is it possible that Jack is ready to use the potty? He has been telling me " I poo poo" when he has pooped his diaper for the past few months. Yesterday, he told me "I poo poo" and there was no poop, but five minutes later he had poop. He isn't even two yet. Might I possibly have a gifted child????
* Is it normal for my four year old to be obsessed about marriage? She wants to "Merwy" everyone and go to the temple in a pink dress. She also asks why she cannot give tongue kisses. Ewwww!!!! We told her when she gets married she can give tongue kisses. I think she is a weirdo and have no idea where she gets this stuff.

5 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

K was potty trained at 18 months, no kidding, no stretching the truth, SERIOUSLY. So it's possible. (and she's not gifted). My 4 year old boy is also obsessed with marriage, and has a girl already picked out. She just turned 5, so it's an older woman, and right now the feeling is mutual. She showed me her journal page where she had her daddy write, "I love C"!! Sooo cute.

Willow said...

My 5 year old is smitten as well. The object of his affections is 6. Occasionally he gets somewhat dejected and says, "I am five and Olivia is 6 . . . how am I ever going to be able to compete with that?!?" However, most of the time he just happily anticipates the day when he and Olivia will marry because "then I can kiss her anytime I want FOR FREE!!"

I have no idea who is charging him for kisses.

Tam said...

I love what comes out of kids mouths. Today I was in Costco with both of my kids. I found a pair of Levis and thought they were cute so I showed them to Kessa (5). She looked at them and then very seriously asked if they were skinny jeans!!!

Kari said...

Cougar has been bringing me diapers and telling me he needs to be changed for months ... also tells me when he poops. I would actually *LOVE* to get the potty training OVER with (for the last time) but I've never trained a boy before and it makes me anxious. All of my girls trained just after 2 in less than a week ... easy peasy! Here's hoping it is quick and painless for both of us!!

As far as you daughter goes, each of mine has decided which of the Jonas Brothers they will be marrying ... and they're all obsessed with kissing. They get that from their mother ;)

Heather said...

She IS the daughter of a certain who wanted the Twilight movie to be a bit "racier" isn't she? Bwahahahaha! Olivia is too cute. And man will you have to lock her up soon - the boys will go crazy over her.

Toddler B.O. is too funny.