Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Jack!!!!

My baby turned two yesterday!! It is so hard for me to watch him become a little boy. It feels as though we just brought him home. He has definitely made life better for us all and provides us with endless hours of entertainment. Jack's life in pictures (just a few don't worry):

































OK, I lied. Here are a lot. I couldn't choose which pics of my sweet baby to share.

We kept his bday mellow because of the craziness of our first week of school. We had family and a few friends over for pizza, cake, and presents. Jack loved all his toys and is right now, fighting with his sister over them. Happy Bday baby boy!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 16 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Williams Family Dirt said...

What a cutie!!! You have a lot of blank space appearing on this post or is it my compy/internet???

Leasa said...

He is such a handsome boy! Hope he had a great day!

Jen Wolff said...

I think it is the resolution of your compy screen. It did it at work with mine, but not at home computer. Home is widescreen and work is square.

Tam said...

how fun - Happy birthday sweet boy.

Heather said...

Happy birthday, Jack Jack!

Jen, I too have a widescreen monitor, but am getting the huge blank spots. ???

Kari said...

I never looked that good when I was pregnant!!! He is such a doll ... feel like I've watched him grow up in your pages! Can't wait for him and Cougar to pal around in real life one of these days :)

Lisa said...

Look at those cute photos! I absolutely adore the fourth one where he's on the blue blanket! They grow up so fast...our youngest recently turned 3.

I hope he had a fabulous day!