Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's That Time of Year

...when I am getting my classroom ready and life is on hold for the next six weeks. The craziness of having to break in 20 kindergartners really takes it out of me.I have a lot of client photos to edit/order that are keeping me super busy as well. I'll do my best to post. At the very least, I'll share my creative team layouts. I have a few layouts to share. WM [Squared] created some new templates "Totally Template V.1 and V.2". I used her Beach Bum kit and Totally Template v.2 to make this layout:





















Made a layout using pictures from our Disney vacation last April and Sahlin Studio's Enjoy the Moment kit. Love that Jack was having a meltdown.





















I also made a layout early this morning because the neighbor's dog wouldn't shut-up.





















Credits: J. Barrette and Juno Designs Extraordinary kit, Beads from WM[Squared]'s Viva Fiesta, Mini flowers recolored from Britt-ish Designs Bunny Foo Foo and Sunshine in My Soul. Template by Man in the Moon.

I'll be getting back to work now (at the computer). Crossing my fingers and toes I have a nice group of kiddos this year.

3 comments:

100 Good Things in 23 Days said...

A lovely blog!

Heather said...

Those cute kids of yours make for great LOs, don't they??? I hope all your kindergarteners are meek and mild mannered (hah!).

Kari said...

Only 20 kindergarteners? Kendyl started the year with 30 in her class!!!! They hired a new teacher the second week so now they are down to 25 - still WAY to many in my opinion :( Wishing you a wonderful class this year that adapts quickly and follows all of your rules the FIRST time!!

Pages are GORGEOUS, by the way!!