Sunday, August 30, 2009

Creative Team Stuff

First off, gotta share some cool news. I made the creative team over at Scrap Matters!! Woohoo!! A total dream gig. Still in shock but very excited. I have got to get used to balancing my time a bit differently now.

Wendy (WM [Squared]) designed a fabulous back to school kit






















I made a gift basket for Nick's and Olivia's teacher. Jared being in middle school, has way too many teachers for me to make a basket for them all.






















And of course I scrapped a page of Olivia's first day of Preschool























So for the Scrap Matters CT, I couldn't resist this Back to School Kit By Sahlin Studio "Explore. Learn. Grow".






















Here is Jared on his big day:






















So how do I do all this?? I don't sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 16 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Williams Family Dirt said...

Seriously you must not sleep! Great layouts...I just might have to put WM Squared's BTS kit on my wish list!

Heather said...

You're too funny. Sleep becomes optional, eh? ;)

Take care of yourself, so that you can do your magic with your kiddos and DH! Big HUGS to you, teacher!

Kari said...

I don't sleep either ... too bad we don't live by each other :)

Kyla said...

SOO cute!! Your kids are getting so big!! I seriously dont know how you do it!