Friday, January 18, 2008

Long Time, No Post!


So sorry peeps! I've been busy! Jared had a Science Fair project due today so we've been working on it for quite a while now. It's done! Woo Hoo! We had two fog delays this week. What a gift from mother nature. We haven't had one it about two years. I slept in today until 7:30. I still made it into school early enough to prep my lessons for next week.


So as many of you know, our ward (church) recently split again. Last night was our enrichment meeting. It was weird because there was about 20 people there. I am so used to a full room of ladies. I very much enjoyed myself! The project I chose to make had pictures on a mat around "The Proclamation on the Family". I loved how it turned out! I was supposed to use sepia pictures. I love sepia, but more subtle than those old fashioned western pictures that families take at Knott's Berry Farm. So I toned it way down in Photoshop. If you want instructions how to make it, let me know. Our Aaron Brothers had a sale this week "Buy one, get one for a penny". I split the cost with a friend so my project was about $20.00.
I was tagged by my digi friend, Heather to share some things about myself.
According to the rules of the game, I need to:
• Link to the person that tagged me and post the rules on my blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself on said blog.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of my post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I was a varsity cheerleader in high school and captain my senior year.
2. I've had several unique and interesting jobs since I was 18. I've been a police dispatcher, a group home educational counselor, a massage therapist (still certified), a school teacher (still am), and a public display of art coordinator/wedding shooter for local photographer and friend (still am).
3. I love pedicures! In fact, I am leaving to get one after I finish this post.
4. I love Thai food! Phad Tai (excuse my spelling, I know how to say it). It'll be the first thing I eat when I'm done nursing.
5. Hi, my name is Jennifer, and I am a mommarazzi. I stalk my children regularly for photos. I've had to give Olivia a break in order to coax her out of the "I refuse to look at the camera" phase.
6. I am half Mexican, but very few people believe me. I like to shock my Spanish speaking parents at school by speaking Spanish with them. My dad (who is Mexican) refers to our family as oreo's, dark on the outside, but white on the inside. My Grandma (dad's mom) calls my children "beanerschnitzels" since they are 1/4 Mexican and German. It's fun to see people's reactions when my dad is with my daughter and she calls him "Poppy".
7. I have officially been off Dr. Pepper since before Jack was born (about 6 months). It's a miracle!
OK, now I tag;
1. Kiahna- I know you've been tagged by others, but humor me.
2. Karen - You too!
3. Syndy
4. Tam- (have you?)
5. Willow- (just use someone's comment section as usual)
6. Steph - (If your bored)
7. Nicole
My brain is fried! I am pretty tired, so I'll provide links to sites tomorrow after scrapbooking.
Wolff Out!

9 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Thanks a bunch...make Nicole be your seventh person!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Oh by the way I should do one, my old proclamation project doesn't really match my decor!!!

Williams Family Dirt said...

P.S. I predict you'll be back on Dr. Pepper in another 6 months...I am Pepper free for 1 day, but who is counting!! Don't have fun tomorrow by the way...you totally suck!!! By the way Eric doesn't have to go in tomorrow, he did the "Foreign National" run through today.

Have I done a seven random things yet?? I did a four things, but that was different...I will have to check my archives, if so I will copy and paste...Can you tell I am in a "mood"?? ;)

Williams Family Dirt said...

Oh one more thing, thanks for updating your blog! Because some of us SAHMs have nothing else to do but lurk other people's blogs all day......................................................................................................

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Kiahna said about blog lurking. Reading your blog is the perfect naptime activity... so much better than laundry.

So, would you prefer I use your comment section to think of 7 random facts, or someone else's? Ooooh, or perhaps 1 comment on seven different blogs.

Willow

The Queen Bee said...

You guys are hilarious. I though your 7 things were funny Jenn until I read Kiahna's, and Willow's comments! TOO FUNNY! Sad to say they are all right about blog lurking daily. Thanks for tagging me, I did do a tag a few months back but it really made me reflect on the crazy/weird stuff I do that no one knows and it was liberating. Have fun at your pedicure.

Heather said...

Hey Jen,

It's fun to get to know you better through your 7 random facts. Now tell me how you quench your digi thirst without having your family starve? (I struggle a little) ;)

Kerri Russell said...

I like your site, is it alright if I link you to my blog? Thought I would ask before doing it.
Anyways. . . so you're pregnant again. I think you should go ahead and eat Thai food. Thai people still eat Thai food while they are pregnant! (I don't know if they cut back on the spice--probably not).

Anonymous said...

Okay, random fact number 1.

Russ and I spent MONTHS writing letters/email to one another while I was at BYU. However, I never signed my name to said letters. Instead I used my superhero identity... Placebo Girl. Essentially, as a superhero I am completely useless, but one thinks I work wonders.

Willow

Willow