Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Party Poopers!

Happy New Year! We usually play games or visit with friends for New Year's, instead the kids had the fine dining experience of McDonald's cuisine, played Wii sports with Daddy, and I watched the Jon and Kate plus 8 marathon on TLC until I fell asleep. I love that show! I think in part because Jon and Kate's relationship remind me so much of mine and Damian's. It's also kind of like a train wreck, you can't help but be a Looky Loo. I appreciate their honesty as well. What fun! I can't wait for their new season! Anyway! I think Nick tried to stay up as long as he could last night. I found him asleep on the living room floor in his sleeping bag. Damian said Jared fell asleep well before 10 o'clock. I woke up thinking "Oh crap! I picked out 2008 design team paper to make a layout for the scrapbook store". I quickly hunt down the kids and fortunately found the big ones sleeping (and of course took the photo opp.). I guess I'll just title my layout "Party Poopers". Hope you all had a great New Year!

Love, The Exciting Wolff Pack!


3 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

The blog template looks cute. It came through finally for me. Have a Happy New Year!

Tam said...

We love Jon and Kate here. Kessa (4 year old) calls it the baby show and it is her favorite. We watched it yesterday also (kessa made it longer then I did though). You are the only other person that I know that has heard of it. Bravo

Anonymous said...

Jen, I am a Jon and Kate addict. Russ can't stand the show, but I am just amazed that with 8 kids Kate is still, mostly, sane. I would be a total wreck!

I am very jealous of your kids sweet, angelic, sleeping faces. We went to a party (with the kids... curse those older babysitters who want to date!!) at a friend's appartment. Our boys were up the whole time. However, it was fun to ring in the new year with the little men. Also, since the kids charm was almost completely faded by midnight, we left earlier than normal and came home to put the kids to bed. It was nice not to be out and playing into the wee hours of morning. Also, going to sleep made for a more productive New Year's Day. I am officially in full pre-baby cleaning mode. In fact, I feel the need to purge more of the "stuff" we don't need right now! Yes, Russ is a bit concerned at the pre-nesting... but with three months to go, rooms need to be in order!

Glad you had such a nice holiday! Happy New Year and HAPPY CHRISTMAS VACATION!!!

Willow