Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Layouts to Share!

So I have been consumed with Jessica Sprague's Photoshop class! I am having a blast! Damian has been really great about letting me "Do my thang". I could, however, do without him being a Nosey Nelly and trying to give me advice (i.e. "not that color Jen"). So today, I had to complete a 30 minute layout challenge for the class. Honestly, it took me longer. Damian was so interested with what I was doing that he was a total distraction to me. My final product for today is the "Jack's to do List" page. For our midweek challenge, Jessica gave us a huge kit to use in creating a layout. My final product for that was Nick's "First Day of School" page. Note to my scrapbooking friends- I know I may sound like an info-mercial, but you've got to take this class! It's worth every penny! For those already planning to take the class, tell your husbands I'm sorry! Okay not really, I am happy to have more digi-scrapping friends!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun Fact #3... see The Rose Garden.

Your children are absolutely darling! Can I interest you in 2 more? They are smart, funny, charming, witty, and will talk to you until your ears bleed. Really, it is the last part that is troublesome at present. Hmmm, perhaps I should have kept that to myself.

Willow

karen said...

Jacks to do list is so cute. I might have to copy you for Josh's book. I love that Idea.

Williams Family Dirt said...

Awesome pages Jenn...I still haven't loaded Photoshop 6.0 yet!!! I am worried that I might have one more thing to distract me.