Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sick Day


I've been sick since Saturday evening. I am not sure what I have, but the room spins. If I ate, I'd probably barf. I couldn't hardly get out of bed this morning, so I called for a sub. You know it's got to be bad if I 'm staying home as I'm all out of sick time. So this one cost me, I had to pay for my sub. I rested until I was bored out of my gourd and then decided to complete the assignment for my photoshop class. As long as I sat very still, the room would stop spinning.I thought I'd share my layout with you all. On an off note, I read today that Heath Ledger died. So sad!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful LO, Jen! Hope you feel better soon. Apparently the cruds live in schools - :)

Williams Family Dirt said...

Great layout, love the picture...she actually looks happy! I was wanting to call someone late yesterday when I heard about Heath, but I was afraid to wake anyone up. It was very sad because he was getting some good roles, and he wasn't too bad to look at.

The Queen Bee said...

My friend gets vertigo a lot and she actually had to go to physical therapy for her ears! Crazy but it worked.

Also I'm so sorry for your loss.

Jen Wolff said...

He really dissappointed me when he took the role of the gay cowboy. I just couldn't look at him the same. You know, the eeww factor (he kissed the bubble boy). I loved him in The Patriot and 10 Things...
It's just sad. He had a baby and she'll never know him:0(

Tam said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I hate being a sick mom more then anything. But the layout is wonderful. I love the picture you chose and your little girl is really cute.

karen said...

Cute picture Jen. I was surprised about Heath as well. Johns first thought was "I hope they were done filming batman". If you didnt know Heath is playing Joker in the new batman. I have seen previews and he's pretty scarry in it. I hear a comment that he was having trouble sleeping after filming his role hence the sleeping pills found in his room.

Anonymous said...

Random Fact #2 is on Syndy's blog.

Willow