Monday, December 29, 2008

I finally, after what seems like forever, got to DIGI SCRAP TODAY!!!!!

All of my photography sessions were edited as planned this last weekend (Hallelujah!). I had also hoped to have a clean house, but that didn't work out. A girl has got her priorities and it obviously isn't a clean house today. Today was all about digital scrapbooking (and helping Jack to feel better). I think the last time I made a layout was October. YIKES! So, because it was mom's day off (in a way) it was fend for yourself day for the bigger kiddies. The boys are pro's at Eggo Waffles and Hot Pockets. I love that they can be independant!!!!!! I hardly saw them anyway. Liv was in Barbie heaven again and the boys were playing Wii Fit and Raving Rabids. I was talking with Kiahna today while scrapping and she was pestering me to post these. TADA!

This layout was inspired by a tutorial over at Taylor Made Designs























Credits:Fei-Fei's different strokes, Seishido.biz brushes, BB watercolor brushes, K. Pertiet vintage text paper, J. Wilson trees in a blizzard paper, J. Sprague grunge frame, E. Merritt paper blocks, Miss Mint painted overlay, fonts- Times & Times Again, One Fell Swoop






















Credits: Golden Girls @ Scrap Matters Tinsel Town paper and elements, Tangie Baxter alphabet, J. Sprague grunge frame, font-Pea Sarah Quick























This layout is a full blown hijack (I mean scraplift) of bcnatty's layout over at Scrap Matters. The only original thing about the layout is the picture. Fastest layout ever...5 minutes (woohoo!)Credits:Golden Girls glitter border, MDeCrow and Brittish Designs Very Merry alpha and element, font-Pea Sarah Quick

Hey, guess what I am doing tomorrow? That's right, digi scrapping, again, but with a bit of housekeeping squeezed in. I think Kiahna and I are doing the speed scrap over at Scrap Matters because it's vacation and we can :0) TTFN!

4 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Yeah!! Glad you posted--at least you admitted you scraplifted!

Gretchen Clark said...

great pages!!! I hope to get a few moments this week to digi scrap (I feel so rusty, lol!)-Happy New Year!

Natalie said...

Please post more of your layouts so that I can scraplift more of them!!!! You really are SO talented. Thanks for sharing with us.

Kari said...

Oh, holy cow!!! Totally love your LOs - every one of them!! Was so excited to see you post at SM and join in the speed scrap ... those can be addicting! I haven't scrapped in forever, either. Since I'm on hybrid CTs I am never making time to do layouts anymore :( Gonna change that this year!