Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Naptime!!!!!

Honestly, I am a bit weirded out by all the quiet. Jack continues to improve and is starting to get his appetite back. He crashed out allowing me to do a layout and to blog. Here is the layout I just finished! I think I am done with it.






















Credits: Shabby Miss Jen grungee and trashed paper, Brittish Designs hang in there clips, Something Blue Studios frame, K.Pertiet ledger frame 1, Shieshido.biz Damask and swirl brushes, fonts-Pea Stacy Doodle & Orlando

I wanted to share a few projects that I had made before Christmas. I just got so crazy busy that I didn't get around to posting! Last Monday a few friends from work came over and we hand dipped large pretzels and rods to give as gifts. They turned out gorgeous, and of course yummy!
















We then decorated Sonic drink carriers, added the chocolate pretzels to one side of the carrier and a bottle of Martinelli's to the other side. These made the perfect neighbor/friends/family gifts! Must give credit to my fabulous digi friend Kari for the idea of decorating the Sonic drink carriers. I added a few ribbons, clear tinsel to the bottom of the carrier, and digi scapped the label on the side and printed it out onto photo paper. Credits for digi supplies used: M. DeCrow and Britt-ish Designs Very Merry Collab Kit, Tangie Baxter alphabet.























Have a Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

karen said...

Well have to come over and try it out. We should be in town Saturday night to probably tuesday. I would love to get together with the gang.

JOY said...

Okay Jen - that is such a cute idea! I love the drink holder. I just put my pretzyls (not near that cute) on a paper plate) Next year - sonic holders for me!
Thanks for the great idea!

Kari said...

*LOVE* that you used the drink holder!!!! It is completely adorable ... your friends and neighbors were SUPER lucky! Your treats look YUM*E ;)