Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Going Live!!!!



Finally!! The launch of my photography site is scheduled for tonight or tomorrow. I am giving you a backdoor entrance to check it out. I'd love to hear what you think!!! There are a few tweeks to be made, but all in all it's ready to go.
Here is the link: http://www.jenwolffphotography.com
You will come to a white page with text. Click on the link "Sadie". This will take you into the site.
Friends and Family, thank you for all of your support and encouragement(and business). This was not a planned adventure, but one I am excited for! FYI, I am not quitting my day job. I am only shooting on the side. Oh happy day!

7 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

TISE!!!

Gretchen Clark said...

Your website is AWESOME!!! Congrats!!! You take wonderful pictures, you will do well I am sure!!

Merry Christmas

Carol said...

Your site is amazing, your photographs are amazing!!!!

Jen where exactly are you? We travel over to the USA lots (actually leaving to go in 3 days) and if we go anywhere near you I want you to do photos for us!

Heather said...

Hey Jen, congrats!!! Your website looks wonderful. :) You will no doubt be quitting your day job soon... to make THIS your day job.

Taylor Family said...

The site looks wonderful! I loved it.

Kylee said...

Jen, your site is wonderful! You are extremely talented. :)

Kari said...

I knew it would be nothing less than *FABULOUS* and yet is was more than I expected!! I agree with Heather that you could easily be making this your "day job" in no time :) I am so happy for you and thrilled to watch you soar in your new adventure!