Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Card

No, I am not missing, just in front of my computer editing photos, making Christmas cards. and ordering photos for families. I have been busy and I am truly thankful to have a little side business to supplement our family's income.
Hop on over to my photography blog to see what I have been up to. There is a link on the side bar. Keep an eye open for the launch of my website. I am excited to share it with you!
Anywho, I thought I'd share our family Christmas card for my digi friends, lurkers, and friends that I do not have addresses for. Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

7 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Very cute Jen! I have been lurking and waiting for you to post it! I am sending you a check today so I can order the prints I need I will call with the ones I would like.

Anonymous said...

I'll say it again...love these photos...especially the one of you all walking away from the camera. Loved seeing 'em for the first time when you posted on the Jessica Sprague photo a day gallery. See...told you I'd be back! ;D Hope you are well and not too busy!

Carol said...

Your Christmas card is gorgeous. And I love the makeover of the blog, very festive.

karen said...

Love them. You guys look awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Gretchen Clark said...

Beautiful card, I LOVE it!!!!!

I just got a flash (opened it an hour ago, lol) for my camera...do you have any good tips for me using manual settings with an external flash? I would love any suggestions you could pass along;)

Heather said...

Aww. These photos are absolutely wonderful. Melts my heart. :)

SusanD said...

Jen,

You create such great work in everything you do!

Actually, I am waiting for my dinner in a box to arrive from you! What was in your Chef Salad:

SusanD