Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Jared!






















What a wonderful blessing it has been to have watched my sweet baby grow into a handsome tweener! This may sound cliche, but I can't believe how fast he has grown. I can't believe he is 11 years old! So tonight, we will treat him to his favorite place to eat out (Chinese) and a trip to Target to scope out a new Lego Star Wars kit. Friday night he is having a sleepover with a few friends, pizza, and a Wii Tournament. Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Big happy birthday to Jared. He is such a handsome dude.

Williams Family Dirt said...

Geez, times flies by so fast! Only eight more years until he leaves for his mission, better start saving!

Jen Wolff said...

I don't even want to think of letting him go!!!! Tha'tll be here before I know it!

Kari said...

Handsome as they come!! Unfortunately they do grow up WAY too fast, don't they? I can picture him in his suit and name tag already ;)