Monday, January 12, 2009

Project 365

I wasn't going to do it! I just didn't think I could make the time, until I saw this fabulous template kit and goodies @ Weeds & Wildflowers. I just had to have it! I got it on sale! I called Kiahna and told her about it so she got it too. Like I said in the last post, she's my partner in crime. I fortunately had enough pictures and things going on these past two weeks to scrap a layout. I am home today with Nick as he was throwing up at 4 am this morning. What a perfect day to stay in jammies and scrap! So here is my week one layout. I think I will make these layouts into a Shutterfly book at the end of the year.











Credits: Weeds and Wildflowers Project 365 kit/Cherishing You kit,K.Pertiet staples, Fonts- various Pea fonts
I am hoping to have week 2 finished in the next few days so that I am all caught up and can stay on track.
**UPDATE- I had to totally redo the original layout. I think I was deliriously tired and thought I liked it. So here is the new layout.

5 comments:

kikimama said...

Hiya, love your LO, saw your post on JessicaSprague.com. I'm enjoying the project so far.

Terebene said...

Your pages turned out great! Glad you are on board with the rest of us 365 crazies.

Williams Family Dirt said...

Awesome job Jenn! After I bought the kit I updated my first week of layouts. I am going to get started on week 2 tonight, and hopefully finish my Monstroplis layout...between dinner, homework, and FHE of course. Catch at tomorrow's SS!

Julie L. said...

Jen...saw your post at Spraground and checked out your awesome blog! LOVE your layout..and I just found this WW kit, today, too! I love it, but didn't take the plunge yet! glad to hear you love it!

Kari said...

You have convinced me I need the WW kit ... I was on the edge and have officially been pushed over! Mine will probably end up being more like a "Project 327," but I'm doing the best I can - with a dying computer :(