Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jack's First Haircut

So, with Jared and Nick, I had their hair cut on their 1st birhtday. When Jack turned one, he didn't have enough hair to warrant a cut. So we waited, a bit too long. I finally took my baby to get his big boy haircut yesterday. Sigh! Knowing Jack will be my last to experience all first moments of life is kind of bittersweet for me. I pleaded with him this morning to stop growing so I could enjoy him this way for just a bit longer. So here are some super cute pictures. He was a good boy. No tears like Nick. We went to Cool Cuts for Kids. He got to sit in a fire truck and watch Elmo while getting coiffed. You know, I think they are a bit over priced, but for yesterday, totally worth it!




4 comments:

Jen said...

How precious! Great photos! He went from looking like a baby to a little boy! Hope that doesn't make you sad...it's a good thing! ;D He's a handsome boy!

Williams Family Dirt said...

He is so cute!! It is sad that they grow up too fast!

Gretchen Clark said...

so cute!!!!

Kari said...

It is almost sad how a first haircut makes them look about a year older!!! Turns them straight from a baby to a toddler with a few snips! he is perfectly adorable and I *LOVE* his new do :)