Sunday, January 25, 2009

Twelve years and we haven't killed each other...yet.

Today, Damian and I have been married twelve years. If you had told me twelve years ago that I would be married with four kids and teaching Kindergarten full time, I'd probably laugh in your face! But I could not have asked for a better life, good times and bad times. I am so lucky to have married my best friend, confidant, and the man who lights my fire! I must have done something right in my life to deserve all this! Babe, I love you! In the words of Jerry Maguire "You complete me." Corny, I know.

8 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations!!!

Williams Family Dirt said...

For some reason the 27th is stuck in my head! Is that Jared birthdate? Happy Anniversary! I hope you go on a date night this week, if you haven't already!

JOY said...

Happy Anniversary!

karen said...

Happpy anniversary guys. I hope you celebrate it well. I know Willows is soon too.

Williams Family Dirt said...

I have done the first 3 weeks of P365, I am working on week 4 tonight!

Kyla said...

Happy Anniversary! 12 years goes by fast... I still remember hanging out at our old house with you and kana upstairs in our bedroom and you teaching me gymnastics!

Gretchen Clark said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Mike and I have the same anniversary date:) (we have been married for 23 years!!! YIKES that is a long time, LOL!!!). Hope you had a great day together!

Kari said...

We'll be hitting 12 next month!!! You are quite the gorgeous couple :) Congrats on your many successes and those to come!